- SPYR Inc. recently announced acquisition plans for the coming months that it expects to increase its revenue streams
- SPYR’s targets include a proprietary lighting technologies developer and a proprietary high-value asset tracking technologies developer for use in the construction, agriculture, asset management, police, defense, energy and cold-chain industries
- The deals are in the preliminary stages, but SPYR is working to complete a non-binding letters of intent in the near future
- SPYR subsidiary Applied Magix completed a national TV ad campaign for its first branded product, MagixDrive, which serves as a wireless adapter between an iPhone and a vehicle’s CarPlay infotainment system to increase ease of access to apps and other functionality while driving
SPYR (OTCQB: SPYR), a technology focused holding company, is preparing to add additional revenue streams to its operations, paving the way for a possible boost to shareholder value this year if its plans come to fruition.
SPYR’s current technology operations are largely centered on the Apple(TM) ecosystem — its subsidiary Applied Magix, Inc. develops and resells products for the multibillion-dollar IoT smart home product and connected car product markets that are designed for consumers who are Apple fans.
SPYR’s holding company acquisition plans for 2022 include two targets the company mentioned in a news release March 28. The first is a developer of proprietary lighting technologies that have gained credibility as the product standards in the transportation and industrial lighting spaces. The second company controls a proprietary web-based software platform and complementary hardware that are used by the construction, agriculture, asset management, police, defense, energy and cold-chain industries for high-value asset tracking, according to SPYR’s statement.
“Over the past year, we have been actively exploring expansion of the holding company for the benefit of our shareholders, and I believe these two opportunities are very attractive and will, assuming we complete the acquisitions, contribute to the overall business development and profitability of the company for the benefit of our shareholders,” CEO Tim Matula stated (https://ibn.fm/M26n9).
SPYR anticipates completing non-binding letters of intent “soon” that will provide security and time to perform due diligence research.
SPYR’s subsidiary Applied Magix, Inc. gained notice recently for establishing an independent advisory board with industry veterans such as Fred Tio, the former senior creative director of Worldwide Marcom, Apple Inc., and Michael Teitelbaum, the senior brand integrity manager at Jazwares, to help provide guidance and expanded name credibility to the small cap company (https://ibn.fm/25oPB).
Applied Magix obtains and resells white label Apple HomeKit(TM) products and accessories from worldwide manufacturers as well as manufacturing its own new branded line of Apple-friendly products.
A TV ad campaign launched the week after Christmas to promote Applied Magix’s MagixDrive wireless CarPlay device bundle (https://ibn.fm/rrkE7) received expanded airings in February (https://ibn.fm/gRznJ), and the company recently announced a limited-time special pricing offer for MagixDrive as a standalone product to help get it into more people’s hands.
“It was very satisfying to see the public respond positively to our first commercials, but we felt we could do more to bring MagixDrive to more of our customers – so, we decided to go with less cost with an exclusive limited special pricing offer,” Applied Magix CEO Harald Zink stated (https://ibn.fm/Jktru).
The MagixDrive standalone offer promotes Applied Magix’s first branded product, which works as a wireless adapter between an iPhone and a vehicle’s CarPlay infotainment system.
“We believe this product is immensely practical — as a one-time install it automatically connects to your CarPlay when you enter your car so you can conveniently use your apps, listen to music and give Siri voice commands without needing to fish your phone out to plug it in,” Zink stated.
The advertised bundle combines MagixDrive with the company’s MagixBlock data blockers and the MagixCharge in-car power adapter for a more empowered experience.
For product information, please see the Applied Magix website at https://AppliedMagix.com, or specific product sites:
- MagixDrive Wireless CarPlay Adapter – https://appliedmagix.com/MagixDriveBundle
- HomeKit Secure Video Camera with iCloud Storage – https://appliedmagix.com/HomeKitCamera
- Multipurpose Sensor with Alarm – https://appliedmagix.com/HomeKitAlarmSensor
- Environment and Motion Sensor – https://appliedmagix.com/HomeKitMotionSensor
- Window and Door Contact Sensor – https://appliedmagix.com/HomeKitContactSensor
- MagixBlock USB DataBlocker – https://appliedmagix.com/MagixBlock
- MagixCharge Dual USB-C Car Charger – https://appliedmagix.com/MagixCharge
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.Spyr.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to SPYR are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/SPYR
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com