- Each autonomous security robot subscription comes with the Knightscope Security Operations Center (“KSOC”), which provides service opportunities, including recording/streaming, people detection, facial recognition, thermal anomaly detection, license plate recognition, and more
- Interested users can see the technology first-hand by visiting the website or by finding one of Knightscopes’ Robot Roadshow stops near them or requesting a stop in their town
- The Robot Roadshow is a virtually-led experience with real interactions for prospective clients with the ASR models and KSOC interface
The market for security robots was valued at $8.87 billion in 2020 and is expected to continue growing at a CAGR of approximately 14%, to reach $19.77 billion by 2026 (https://ibn.fm/8bvum). North America is anticipated to take up most of the market during the forecast period, and Knightscope (NASDAQ: KSCP) is uniquely positioned to capitalize on this growing sector. Knightscope is a leader in developing autonomous security capabilities, uniquely combining self-driving technology, robotics, artificial intelligence, and electric vehicles.
Each autonomous security robot (“ASR”) that Knightscope produces is connected to the Knightscope Security Operations Center (“KSOC”). This is a fully functional, browser-based interface that is included with every subscription. KSOC provides access to real-time data around the clock, ensuring that the power of the ASR technology is always at the user’s fingertips.
The KSOC technology integration in the ASRs is the first of its kind. Real-time monitoring includes:
- Recording and Streaming – offers users live 360-degree video, recorded video storage, and downloadable evidence files
- People Detection – provides detection for off-hours, alerts for restricted places, and is direct communication capable
- Facial Recognition – capacity to identify key person/VIPs, user-generated persons of interest, and offers workplace violence prevention
- Thermal – offers fire detection, heat blooms from recently driven vehicles, and people trying to conceal themselves in darkness
- Automatic License Plate Recognition – provides vehicle location assistance, permitted/prohibited plate monitoring, and parking monitoring
Knightscope’s fleet of ASRs delivers actionable intelligence, allowing security teams to detect and react more quickly in situations. The current fleet of operational ASRs includes K1, K3, and K5. Those interested in seeing the fleet in action can request the Knightscope Robot Roadshow stop in their city – or check a list of scheduled stops available on the company’s website to find the nearest location.
The Robot Roadshow is virtually hosted by a Knightscope expert and demonstrates how the ASRs work and use the KSOC interface. For consumers considering one of Knightscope’s ASRs, this is an opportunity to interact with the interface and see the robots in action. See the schedule at www.knightscope.com/roadshow
In recent news, a K5 robot was deployed with a Fortune 500 company in Charlotte, NC. The large finance company implemented the ASR to help provide an even safer environment for customers and employees. The K5 robot is primarily used outdoors, with over 1 million hours of outdoor security logged across multiple winters and summers. The maximum speed of the K5 is 3 mph, and it weighs just under 400 pounds. The K5 is customizable and can be altered based on company branding. The weatherproof features of the K5 make it the perfect companion for outdoor security monitoring.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.Knightscope.com, and if you have a need for the subscription-based physical security service, you may request a private demonstration of the technology at www.Knightscope.com/demo.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to KSCP are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/KSCP
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com