On April 7th, Roth is hosting a Virtual Cannabis Day designed to provide access to the top U.S. and global public and private cannabis operators, including the leading MSOs. The team is scheduling 1-on-1/small group meetings for institutional investors to meet with leading health and wellness companies. In addition, the day will be highlighted by a panel on Cannabis Brands with the leading brand innovators. Please contact your Roth sales representative if you would like to attend.
Public companies available for 1×1 meetings:
- 4Front (CSE: FFNT) (OTCQX: FFNTF) | Ayr Wellness (CSE: AYR.A) (OTCQX: AYRWF) | Ceres/Parallel (OTCQX: CERAF)
- Charlotte’s Web (TSX: CWEB) (OTCQX: CWBHF) I Clever Leaves (NASDAQ: CLVR) | Columbia Care (NEO: CCHW) (CSE: CCHW) (OTCQX: CCHWF)
- Cresco Labs (CSE: CL) (OTCQX: CRLBF) I Curaleaf (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) | CV Sciences (OTCQB: CVSI)
- Delta 9 (TSX: DN) (OTCQX: DLTNF) I Flower One (CSE: FONE) (OTCQX: FLOOF) | Green Thumb Industries (CSE: GTII) (OTCQX: GTBIF)
- Greenlane (NASDAQ: GNLN) I GrowGeneration (NASDAQ: GRWG) | High Tide (TSX.V: HITI) (OTCQB: HITIF) (FRA: 2LY)
- TerrAscend (CSE: TER) (OTCQX: TRSSF) I The Parent Company (NEO: GRAM.U) (OTCQX: GRAMF)
- Village Farms (NASDAQ: VFF) (TSX: VFF) | XS Financial (CSE: XSF) (OTCQB: XSHLF)
Private companies available for 1×1 meetings:
- Cann | Cookies | Eaze
- Gage Cannabis | Glass House Group | Grenco Science
- Hemptown Organics | HERBL | Kadenwood
- Medterra | Papa & Barkley
To see the latest list of participating companies, visit https://ibn.fm/RothCannabisDayCompanies
- Rapper Berner I Cookies (PRIVATE)
- Ben Kovler, CEO I Green Thumb Industries (CSE: GTII) (OTCQX: GTBIF)
- Al Harrington, Founder Viola Extracts (PRIVATE) Former NBA Star
- Jake Bullock, Co-Founder & CEO I Cann (PRIVATE)
- Kellen O’ Keefe, President & Interim CEO I Flower One Holdings (CSE: FONE) (OTCQX: FLOOF)
- Scott Fortune, Managing Director, Sr. Research Analyst I ROTH Capital Partners
Hear from brand leaders and innovators in the cannabis industry as they navigate building sustainable brands in the challenging regulatory environment. While early, each brand has seen tremendous growth and earned broad distribution to become a cannabis category leader, ahead of full legalization and potential CPG disruption. The panel will also explore the social perspective and relevance in positioning brand equity in the burgeoning legal cannabis market. Join the discussion to see what brands and emerging product format trends will drive the future.
For more information on the event, visit https://roth.com/cannabisday
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.investorwire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.