- Healthy Extracts Inc. recently declared its 2020 Q4 results, with revenue growth at 71% over the previous year
- The company’s 2021 strategy “Live Life Young Again” aligns with its plant-based product range and its overall confidence for 2021
- Results of the clinical studies of the Fuel4Thought Brain Booster product were published in the renowned World Journal of Advanced Research and Reviews
Healthy Extracts (OTCQB: HYEX), is engaged in the research, development, and sale of natural plant-based products that concentrate on nerve and heart health. The company’s growth and expansion are evident in the company’s robust 2020 Q4 results. Their latest financial report highlights the revenue increase of 71% at $1,276,559 compared to 2019 revenues of $748,377. The plant-based food industry is expected to reach a value of $74.2 billion in 2027, guided by a CAGR of 11.9% from 2020 to 2027 (https://ibn.fm/x3zyg).
Duke Pitts, president of Healthy Extracts Inc., stated that the 2020 results reflected the upward momentum of the company. The company recently changed its name from Grey Cloak Tech Inc. to Healthy Extracts, Inc., better aligned with the company’s objectives. Healthy Extracts is geared towards 2021 with its “Live Life Young Again” strategy.
Some key highlights of 2020 include:
- Gross revenue recording an increase of 71% in 2020, despite the COVID situation
- Healthy Extracts Inc. (HYEX) name change from Grey Cloak Tech with full reporting and move up to the OTCQB
- The company’s elimination of all convertible debt
- Net shareholder equity increase of $3.7 million
- Collaboration with Ultimate Brain Nutrients, a science-based company that has six patents (2 issued, 4 pending) and proprietary formulations
- Introduction of Clinical Immune, a clinically proven immunity product focusing on heart and respiratory immune health
- Sales of Fuel4Thought Brain Booster product to begin in Q2 after completion of key clinical studies
- Launch of HerHeart, the only cardiovascular product for women, with positive clinical trial results published in Annals of Women’s Health (https://ibn.fm/DVasH)
The company is making remarkable strides to strengthen its market positions in the plant-based health industry through its two key subsidiaries, the science-based BergaMet North America and Ultimate Brain Nutrients (“UBN”).
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.HealthyExtractsInc.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to HYEX are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/HYEX
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.investorwire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.