- InnerScope has created strategic partnerships with national pharmacy chains, big-box retailers, and national and local grocery chains to tap into the global hearing aid market expected to grow from $6.47bn in 2020 to $11.02bn by 2028
- InnerScope’s launches its hearing aids on FSAstore.com, HSAstore.com, and WellDeservedHealth.com consumers enrolled in flexible spending accounts (“FSA”), health saving accounts (“HAS”), and employers’ health incentive programs
- Announced a Media Blitz consisting of 660 commercials to be aired across major networks and digital billboards over the next six months to raise awareness of increased access to hearing aids and drive traffic to the company website
- President Biden signed an executive order and made remarks regarding the need for hearing aids and products to be made more readily available and affordable to the many Americans who are currently going without
In 2020 the global hearing aid market reported a value of $6.47 billion. By 2028 the same market is expected to reach $11.02. The growth is expected due to the innovations being made by companies like InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND). There are currently an estimated 70 million Americans who experience some form of hearing-related problem.
InnerScope Hearing Technologies is a leading wholesale provider and direct-to-consumer business that has strategic partnerships with Walmart and Amazon Prime, and numerous other online and brick-and-mortar retail stores in the works. In addition, InnerScope was the first to market free self-check hearing screening kiosks and contract with national pharmacy chains, big-box retailers, and national and local grocery chains to deploy them throughout the U.S.
In Addition, InnerScope recently launched its hearing aids and related hearing products on FSAstore.com, HSAstore.com, and WellDeservedHealth.com for the 70 million consumers enrolled in flexible spending accounts (“FSA”), health saving accounts (“HSA”), and employers’ health incentive programs.
The company provides an extensive range of hearing-related products and services that include:
- Free hearing testing on the website
- Free HearIQ app for IOS and Android for hearing testing and allows full control of its Bluetooth hearing aids
- Self-service fully automated hearing screening kiosks
- FDA-registered Bluetooth app-controlled self-adjusting rechargeable hearing aids and personal sound amplifiers
- Doctor-formulated dietary hearing and tinnitus supplements
- Flexible subscription program that provides affordable monthly payment options to purchase hearing aids and free upgrades every two years
- Ear care and cleaning solutions
In July of 2021, InnerScope Hearing Technologies announced its launching a six-month Media Blitz with a minimum of 660 commercials being aired across major networks and on 156 digital billboards. The goal is to capture the attention of the many individuals who have hearing loss and have not had access to an audiologist. In addition, the commercials will increase awareness of the changes in access to over-the-counter (“OTC”) hearing aids and ultimately drive traffic to the company’s website.
“The launch of our Hearing Loss Media Blitz Campaign could not have come at a better time,” said InnerScope Hearing Technologies’ CEO Matthew Moore (https://ibn.fm/EwNWq). The announcement of our launch came only a week after President Biden signed an executive order and made remarks on the necessity of hearing aids being made more affordable and accessible (https://ibn.fm/2sckI).
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.INND.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to INND are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/INND
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.