- DGTL averaging a +70% revenue growth for 2021 (vs. previous FYTD)
- DGTL is seeking to build a portfolio of high growth martech software assets via M&A, targeting Social Media, Gaming, A/V Streaming and Analytics software
- Wholly owned Hashoff LLC – an enterprise-level social media influencer content management software serving global brands such as Anheuser Busch, Dunkin Brands, Syneos Health, DoorDash, Shein, Veritone, Dentsu, Publicis Groupe, etc.
- Hashoff recently signed Beam Suntory – the third-largest producer of premium distilled product brands worldwide, with 4,800 employees, large distilleries in several countries, and owner #1 selling bourbon brand in the world, Jim Beam
- Recent campaigns at the NCAA March Madness and PGA Masters for new client signing DraftKings, a global leader in digital sports entertainment and gaming
- DGTL funding Hashoff 2.0 for Tiktok, SnapChat, Youtube – ETA June of 2021
DGTL Holdings (TSX.V: DGTL) (OTCQB: DGTHF), a venture capital asset management company focused on the acquisition and acceleration of digital media, marketing technology (martech), and advertising technology (adtech) powered by artificial intelligence (“AI”), has released financial results for both the three-month and nine-month periods ending February 28, 2021, which represents the Q3 and YTD financial results for FYE 2021 (https://ibn.fm/4gxtZ).
DGTL reported that ending February 28, 2021, total revenue for the three-month period reached $1,250,782, while revenue for the nine-month period was $3,666,603. The latter figure marks a 71% growth in revenue compared to the same nine-month period of 2019, when reported revenue was $2,142,484, stemming their first acquisition, Hashoff LLC.
Hashoff LLC, also known as #HASHOFF, is an enterprise-level social media influencer content management software (“CMS”) solution. The focal point of #HASHOFF is global brands and leading advertising agencies. The CMS platform enables marketers to leverage the “gig” economy by identifying, scanning, optimizing, engaging, and managing over 150 million freelancer’s content to geo-target event-marketing, brand content among all languages, regions, and product categories.
Commenting on Hashoff’s growth, Steven Goldberg, DGTL’s Chief Operating Officer, stated that the subsidiary has executed well during challenging market conditions. “Hashoff’s operational team has delivered revenue growth and a global brand customer base. The DGTL leadership team is pleased with Hashoff’s initial business development achievements. We look forward to continued momentum,” Goldberg added.
Hashoff serves global brands in many different industries, including the CPG, health, sports entertainment, gaming, and retail sectors. DGTL reports that the subsidiary has added major new contracts since February 28, 2021, the end of the Q3 financial reporting date. One major client that Hashoff signed a new campaign activation contract with is DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG), a leader in the global digital sports entertainment and gaming industries (https://ibn.fm/2Rqz0).
Another of these contracts is a new software service agreement between Hashoff and the third-largest producer of premium distilled brands globally, Beam Suntory. Under the agreement, Hashoff’s initial campaign for Beam Suntory will consist of video-based influencer content that showcases innovative product applications to the consumer market globally. Hashoff successfully implemented the same type of alternative digital marketing content distribution strategy in other recent campaigns for major global brands (https://ibn.fm/zLCOv).
Beam Suntory owns the top-selling bourbon brand globally. It is recognized as the first to bring premium Japanese single malt brands to a global market via a $16 billion acquisition. Additionally, the company owns large-scale distilleries in Scotland, Spain, Japan, Mexico, and the United States. It has more than 4,800 employees, with headquarters in Chicago and offices in Osaka, Japan.
DGTL has a vision of building a diversified portfolio of fully commercialized enterprise level digital media and martech software companies to be a full service platform for global brands. DGTL is an AI tech accelerator that grows revenue, IP and profitability of its subsidiaries via;
- Business Strategy: DGTL provides leadership in software engineering, executive management, recruitment, PR-marketing, business development, corporate services
- Capital Markets: sourcing venture capital via debt, equity, and public offerings, including financial modeling, due diligence, investor materials, capital roadshows, etc.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: DGTL’s deal desk committee and custom proprietary valuation system identifies new opportunities to acquire, fund and accelerate digital media and marketing technology companies, to build a diversified portfolio of assets
- Growth Partnerships: DGTL collaborates on CMO-level buy-side relationships with global fortune 100 level brands, as well as building new channel partnerships with leading agencies and complimentary technology accelerators and venture capital funds, to expand its base of subsidiary companies, and their customers.
To empower innovation, DGTL partners with growth-stage enterprise software companies, adding leadership, strategic planning, and valuable resources to the company’s overall portfolio. DGTL advances development while streamlining operations in a scalable and sustainable way through senior executives and an expert advisor network who provide the tools, technology, expertise, networks, and resources to maximize growth in subsidiary companies.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.DGTLInc.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to DGTHF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/DGTHF
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.investorwire.com
8033 Sunset Blvd Suite 1037-IW
Los Angeles, CA 90046
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.