The Social Media Strategies Summit (“SMSS”) for public agencies and the government will be held as a virtual conference on December 7-8, 2022. As SMSS brings in 10 years of education in the social media realm, this is a must-visit event for government agencies to connect and engage with their different communities. The SMSS is a distinguished industry event attended by eminent social media dignitaries who share their expertise, knowledge and insights with an equally engaging and interactive audience.
Important discussion topics for the panel include how to build a framework for your brand voice & tone. Social media influencers will talk about how agencies can find their voice by finding a balance between important professional content and encouragement of a positive and enjoyable environment. Experts will educate the participants on leveraging videos to engage their audience. Discussions will also include successful ways to embrace trolls and negativity on social media.
SMSS leads the way in event-organizing and hosting social media conferences that attract a wide spectrum of businesses and services. Senior marketing professionals will share valuable information and social media strategies that they successfully employ for targeting greater audience reach. Attendees can leverage this social media platform for communicating and interacting with their peers and experienced marketing professionals.
Reasons for attending #SMSSummit in 2022:
- Share experiences and learn successful social media strategies for your brand
- Develop efficient social media tools for transforming the social media strategy of your government agency
- Network with government agencies through discussions, feedback and peer-to-peer learning at the conference
- Witness the value-added sessions by influential industry decision-makers to inspire your innovation and reframe your social strategy as per current trends as brand experts discuss successful brand campaigns
- Learn the latest social media strategies and tips to gear up your agency’s social media strategy
- Assess your current social media initiatives and improve your existing skill sets to build public trust and transparency
Enjoy an education-filled social media learning session from the top experts who have used these strategies to effectively grow their brands. Learn how to tackle the comments section, broaden your reach on social media, and grow your Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram presence. The happy hours are effective timespans to connect and interact with the industry’s best and learn from their insights and experiences.
To learn more, please visit (https://ibn.fm/0juYB).
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent.
As part of its service, InvestorWire provides coverage of noteworthy announcements. To further expand visibility of achievements being made throughout a multitude of sectors, InvestorWire’s syndication partners have extended the digital coverage to include individual broadcasts on financial websites and platforms visited by millions of investors daily.
For more information, please visit https://www.investorwire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.