- SOBRsure sales activities in Australia and New Zealand have been initiated through an international channel partnership with Drug Testing Business Success
- Drug Testing Business Success has a 14-year history representing the world’s most widely-used ankle bracelet for alcohol detection
- The global alcohol sensor market was valued at $2.3 billion in 2022, and is expected to reach $6.3 billion by 2030
- SOBRsafe’s products are geared toward behavioral health, justice, and consumer markets – and well-positioned for licensing and integration
SOBRsafe (NASDAQ: SOBR), a provider of next-generation transdermal alcohol detection solutions, recently announced that it has initiated SOBRsure(TM) sales activities in Australia and New Zealand through an international channel partnership with Drug Testing Business Success – the region’s leading drug and alcohol testing provider. Drug Testing Business Success has extensive experience in the transdermal alcohol detection industry, representing the world’s most widely-used ankle bracelet for 14 years (https://ibn.fm/hjnG5).
The company intends to drive SOBRsure orders through a coalition of suppliers and a dedicated e-commerce website focusing on behavioral health and justice. After the 90-day proof-of-concept, SOBRsure has been launched for sale and is in active client use.
“We believe we are gaining momentum and demonstrating traction in the behavior health and justice markets here in the US, and this most recent agreement with our newest channel partner is a meaningful validation of our technology and approach,” said SOBRsafe Chairman and CEO Dave Gandini. “We’re excited about this new revenue stream in Australia and New Zealand, and we believe that this could accelerate broader global expansion.”
According to Data Bridge Market Research, an international market research and consulting firm, the global alcohol sensor market was valued at $2.3 billion in 2022, and is anticipated to reach $6.3 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 13.7%. The market is expected to grow due to the rising rates of alcohol consumption, stricter laws pertaining to alcohol consumption, and new, more effective detection technologies (https://ibn.fm/SSfwO).
SOBRsafe has a powerful backend data platform and provides humane, passive, and connected alcohol detection for the behavioral health, justice, and consumer markets. The SOBRsafe technology is integrated within the company’s robust and scalable data platform, producing statistical and measurable user and business data. The company’s products include:
- SOBRsafe(TM) – The company’s scalable, patent-pending platform for non-invasive alcohol detection, real-time reporting, and historical data aggregation for use as a solution with broad application in the behavioral health and justice markets, and for consumer use.
- SOBRcheck(TM) – The company’s stationary identification and alcohol monitoring product, providing a quick, specific point-in-time test for the presence of alcohol. SOBRcheck provides administrators with immediate results, delivered securely, to aid in efficiently managing an existing substance abuse policy.
- SOBRsure(TM) – The company’s transdermal, alcohol-detecting wearable that provides continuous, mobile alcohol monitoring. The advanced alcohol safety technology discreetly detects and instantaneously reports the presence of alcohol in the body. SOBRsure provides app-based alcohol detection alerts, pinpoint location tracking and band-removal notifications.
SOBRsafe believes its technology is a superior, hygienic alternative to traditional breathalyzers for frontline, preventative applications. Legacy detection technologies are invasive and inefficient, unhygienic, and unconnected. Alcohol detection with SOBRsafe products does not require breath, blood, or urine; it only requires contact with the skin.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.SOBRsafe.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to SOBR are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/SOBR
InvestorWire (“IW”) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on advanced wire-grade press release syndication for private and public companies and the investment community. It is one of 60+ brands within the Dynamic Brand Portfolio @ IBN that delivers: (1) access to a vast network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to efficiently and effectively reach a myriad of target markets, demographics and diverse industries; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ outlets; (3) enhanced press release enhancement to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of tailored corporate communications solutions. With broad reach and a seasoned team of contributing journalists and writers, IW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that want to reach a wide audience of investors, influencers, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, IW brings its clients unparalleled recognition and brand awareness. IW is where breaking news, insightful content and actionable information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is powered by IBN