Investors and mining resource companies looking for opportunities Down Under this summer need to check out Mines and Money Connect’s new Melbourne 2023 event. With hundreds of attendees and over 800 openings for face-to-face meetings to discuss potential activity, Beacon Events’ latest entry in its portfolio of conference series.
The two-day event’s roster includes nearly 30 speakers from senior leadership positions at region-focused mining companies, resource analysts for securities and advisory firms, journalists with insights on the sector, and portfolio asset managers.
The educational opportunities will tackle topics ranging from the impact of ESG and sustainability concerns on investment decisions, gold’s position as a long-term investment, and the reshaping of the mining value chain.
Throughout the course of the event, the Connect meetings highlight the opportunities Mines and Money’s series is known for, setting aside space and time for junior miners and potential investors to forge partnerships that will accelerate projects of interest.
Networking food and refreshment slates on the schedule provide less-formal time for conference participants to get together to discuss industry developments and mining activity that serves as the lifeblood of the sector.
Mines and Money has more than 20 years of experience at bringing investors and junior mining companies together to create the latest advances in resource opportunity and sharing cutting-edge insights on market movements.
Mines and Money Connect boasts an AI-powered meeting planner specially designed to facilitate meeting scheduling between participants as part of its cornerstone feature, allowing attendees to optimize their time while visiting the Great Southern Land.
- Mines and Money Connect’s Melbourne 2023 debut event joins a popular series of conferences sited around the world that have built on over 20 years of experience
- More than 160 investors and more than 40 mining companies are already slated to attend this inaugural event focused on resource opportunities Down Under
- Educational topics at the two-day event include the evolving state of the mining value chain, the importance of environment-focused initiatives in the investment and policy-making worlds, and gold’s place in the market
- Scheduled slots for networking and more than 800 anticipated meetings provide participants with specialized access to potential partnerships for resource development
- Mines and Money’s AI-powered meeting planner empowers companies to make the most of their time and opportunities before they even arrive from varied international locations
Behind the scenes:
International conference series organizer Beacon Events has developed a reputation for developing access to the strategic needs and opportunities of major business sectors for over 20 years, ranging from technology and e-commerce to natural resources such as the mining industry. Beacon is headquartered in Hong Kong where it can specifically address the important emerging markets of Asia’s broad region of influence, but its events are sited around the world and include an online-facing platform.
For more information about this event, please visit https://ibn.fm/wYBZw.
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent.
As part of its service, InvestorWire provides coverage of noteworthy announcements. To further expand visibility of achievements being made throughout a multitude of sectors, InvestorWire’s syndication partners have extended the digital coverage to include individual broadcasts on financial websites and platforms visited by millions of investors daily.
For more information, please visit https://www.investorwire.com
8033 Sunset Blvd Suite 1037-IW
Los Angeles, CA 90046