- Ludlow Research ups price target for MetAlert, leading developer of location-sensitive health monitoring devices and wearable technology products, anticipating target between $1 and $1.25 per share
- MetAlert announced the elimination of all its toxic convertible notes from its balance sheet, which now provides increased stability to its public float
- The company also shared improved guidance to its NFC operations while also announcing the launch of new medical devices geared toward the geriatric and autism healthcare markets
- Q4 2022 also saw the influx of new chips, which will significantly increase production of the company’s SmartSole units in early 2023, ramp up production and fulfilling of backorders currently in place, and increase revenues in the coming months
- These moves present a unique opportunity for investors to capitalize on the impending price surges
New York based equity research firm Ludlow Research, has updated its research opinion for MetAlert (OTC: MLRT), a pioneer in location-sensitive health monitoring devices and wearable technology products. MetAlert just marked a successful fourth quarter of the 2022 financial year (“Q4 2022”), with the elimination of all toxic convertible notes (“TCN”) from its balance sheet. In what promises increased opportunities for its investors, MetAlert also shared improved guidance to their Near Field Communication (“NFC”) operations while also announcing the launch of new medical devices geared toward the geriatric and autism healthcare markets (https://ibn.fm/vAwkE).
TCN, also referred to as toxic debt, often converts at deep discounts to market price, ultimately contributing to shareholder dilution and price instability for small issuers. As a result, it can be detrimental to a company’s financial health. With MetAlert having eliminated all of its toxic debt, its management is confident that the company is in a position now to provide increased stability for its public float.
This brings to a close a successful quarter for MetAlert, which also saw the launch of new medical devices such as RoomMate. In addition, the influx of new chips in this period, its management noted, would significantly increase production of its SmartSole units in early 2023, a move that will be integral in ramping-up production and fulfilling backorders currently in place. This move will also increase the company’s revenues in the coming months (https://ibn.fm/lHBg5).
Extinguishing all toxic debt was an ambitious move for MetAlert that has since paid off for shareholders. This, coupled with improved guidance operations and the launch of new medical devices, presents a unique opportunity for investors to capitalize on the impending price surges. In addition, the demand for its line of innovative healthcare products, along with the growing size of the worldwide population that needs its technologies, gives MetAlert a significant competitive edge and a unique value proposition that is attractive to investors. As a result, Ludlow Research has placed the new price target for the company’s shares at between $1 and $1.25 per share.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.MetAlert.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to MLRT are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/MLRT
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent.
As part of its service, InvestorWire provides coverage of noteworthy announcements. To further expand visibility of achievements being made throughout a multitude of sectors, InvestorWire’s syndication partners have extended the digital coverage to include individual broadcasts on financial websites and platforms visited by millions of investors daily.
For more information, please visit https://www.investorwire.com
8033 Sunset Blvd Suite 1037-IW
Los Angeles, CA 90046
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.