Meta Materials (NASDAQ: MMAT) (FSE: MMAT) delivers previously unachievable performance, across a range of applications, by inventing, designing, developing, and manufacturing sustainable, high-performance, functional materials, components and systems. META(R)’s extensive technology platform enables leading global brands to deliver breakthrough products to their customers in consumer electronics, 5G communications, health and wellness, aerospace, automotive, and clean energy. Our nano-optic metamaterial technology provides anti-counterfeiting security features for government documents and currencies and authentication for brands. Our achievements have been widely recognized, including being named a Lux Research Innovator of the Year in 2021.
- A developer of high-performance functional materials and nanocomposites addressing a wide range of applications with a TAM of $32B+
- Proprietary AI-enabled software, design tools, and manufacturing systems; IP portfolio approaching 500 active patent documents
- Developing two new battery materials for increased safety, efficiency and sustainability in all Li-ion battery formats
- Roll-to-roll production of transparent conductive films for EMI shielding, transparent heaters for ADAS sensors, and 5G communication networks
- Nano-optic security features for anti-counterfeiting and brand protection; 5-year development deal with confidential top-10 central bank
Mark Komonoski, Senior Vice President
Integrous Communications, 877-255-8483, [email protected]
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.MetaMaterial.com.
To schedule a one-on-one meeting, please contact your ROTH MKM representative.
To view IBN’s coverage of the conference, visit https://ibn.fm/Roth2023
About IBN’s Coverage
IBN, a multifaceted financial news and publishing company, is providing the online investment community with a custom-built portal that includes summaries on each of the companies participating at 35th Annual Roth Conference. In addition to enabling proficient evaluation of each company via one-click access to market research tools and helpful website links, IBN is using social media and syndicated articles to maximize the visibility of the event.
For more than a decade, IBN has provided real-time coverage for numerous global events and conferences through its various brands, social media accounts and investment newsletters. To further expand visibility of participating companies at these events, and to ensure another successful year for its event collaborations, IBN’s syndication partners have extended digital coverage to include individual broadcasts on financial websites and platforms visited by millions of investors daily.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorBrandNetwork.com
Los Angeles, California