- Knightscope recently named Ms. Mallorie Burak as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- The company’s autonomous security robots use proprietary technology, combining robotics, self-driving capabilities, and artificial intelligence
- Game changing technology has now been in operation over 1 million hours and is operating across 5 time zones 24/7/365
Knightscope is a leader in the development of autonomous security capabilities. The company designs and builds Autonomous Security Robots (“ASRs”), which use Knightscope’s proprietary technology combining robotics, self-driving technologies, and artificial intelligence.
The ASRs have proven to enhance the safety at hospitals, manufacturing plants, logistics facilities, schools, businesses, parking lots, and corporate campuses. This level of versatility enables Knightscope to disrupt the $500 billion security industry by offering reliable and cost-effective security solutions for a wide range of scenarios and locations – even during a pandemic. Knightscope currently has three models on the market, with one currently in long-term development – which all drive over 90 terabytes a year of data per machine to an intuitive browser-based user interface.
- K1 ASR – The K1 ASR is the 2018 Security Today New Product of the Year award winner. The K1 is a stationary indoor/outdoor unit that can be put in high-risk areas, lobby and reception areas, and parking lots. The K1 runs 24/7 and can be used at help and assistance points using the two-way intercom feature.
- K3 ASR – The K3 is an autonomously recharging indoor patrol ASR. The K3 is fully integrated with the Knightscope Security Operations Center (“KSOC”). Which makes it the smart eyes and ears of malls, warehouses, hospitals, offices, and several other locations where indoor patrol is optimal.
- K5 ASR – Primarily used outdoors, the K5 features the KSOC technology and autonomously recharges itself as well. It has been in operation for over 1 million hours and worked through its third winter, and still going strong.
- K7 ASR – The K7 is the latest ASR under development. This ASR is planned to handle rougher terrain, making it great for airports, utilities, federal government facilities, and many others. The ASR is also planned to be fully integrated with the KSOC user interface technology.
- KSOC – the Knightscope Security Operations Center (“KSOC”) is the browser-based user interface our clients utilize to have the magic of our technology at their fingertips.
Providing real-time access to data around the clock, KSOC also features 360-degree eye-level HD video streaming, people detection, facial recognition, automatic license plate recognition, thermal anomaly detection, and automatic signal detection. The technology is also available to schedule patrols, maintain autonomous charging, analytics, live audio broadcast, two-way intercom, pre-recorded broadcast messages, and the capability to conduct investigations as well as obtain court admissible evidence.
Since Knightscope’s inception, it has raised over $70 million with over 16,000 investors. In preparation for a potential public listing, the company is in the process of raising an additional $25 million. It has already reserved the NASDAQ ticker symbol “KSCP.”
The company recently appointed Ms. Mallorie Burak as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Ms. Burak is an experienced financial executive with over 25 years of expertise in many industries that range from early-stage start-ups to multi-national corporations. Ms. Burak’s previous experience includes CFO for ThinFilms Electronics ASA and many other industry leaders in which she held the CFO title. She has a proven track record of creating a high-performing culture with a focus on operational excellence (https://ibn.fm/ANhi2).
Knightscope’s core mission is to make the United States of America the safest nation in the world. Through its innovative, proprietary technology, the company plans on supporting the millions of law enforcement and security professionals across the country.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.Knightscope.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to Knightscope are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/Knight
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.investorwire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.