The GSMI Future Workforce Conference is being held on October 11-13, 2022, as a virtual event. It is a great networking opportunity designed for decision-makers, HR executives, strategy and data analytics experts, and talent acquisition professionals from diverse industries to connect and collaborate on a common platform.
At the Future Workforce Conference, traders can network and connect with top executives and company heads looking for robust strategies and ideas for investing in digital, remote, and hybrid work teams in their organizations. The Future Workforce team curates tailored sponsorship experiences by integrating new processes, technologies, and strategies for evolving workplace concepts.
Top reasons to attend:
- Meet the stalwarts of the industry, all under a single roof
- Design digital workplace strategies
- Learn the latest technologies, ideas and strategies to acquire and grow your talent pool
- Foster a sense of workplace culture where employee well-being holds priority
- Collaborate amongst teams for better productivity and the finest outcome
- Use data information to understand the needs and requirements of your workforce and take steps to offer them the requisite support
The Future Workforce Conference will showcase an impressive panel of speakers sharing ideas and discussing what changes are required for offering a better experience to the HR, workforce and employee teams.
Our research team put together some interesting numbers for executives and company heads to study and analyze:
- When offered greater flexibility at the workplace, 54% of employees were ready to stitch their jobs
- Teleworkers showed 35-40% more productivity that their office colleagues
- Companies save about $11000 per year, with part-time per telecommunicators
The presiding faculty includes HR executives & analysts, business heads, and performance strategists from all over the globe sharing their unmatched experience and expertise. These industry dignitaries will engage with the audience, directly sharing their years of experience in their respective work areas.
Professionals interested in attending the event should download and fill in the registration form available on the link below, and can share with their colleagues and company heads what sessions they will attend and other details.
Attendees can leverage this wonderful event floor to learn fresh ideas, tips, and technologies of the future that are ready to change the shape of the evolving workforce in the emerging digital landscape.
To learn more, please visit https://ibn.fm/8Vtj1.
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent.
As part of its service, InvestorWire provides coverage of noteworthy announcements. To further expand visibility of achievements being made throughout a multitude of sectors, InvestorWire’s syndication partners have extended the digital coverage to include individual broadcasts on financial websites and platforms visited by millions of investors daily.
For more information, please visit https://www.investorwire.com
8033 Sunset Blvd Suite 1037-IW
Los Angeles, CA 90046
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.