- FingerMotion released results from the annual meeting held on November 22, 2021
- It announced the re-appointment of executive officers and its Board of Directors
- It also reported on the appointment of an independent accounting firm
FingerMotion (OTCQX: FNGR) held its annual meeting of stockholders on November 22, 2021. Among the issues covered included the election of specific figures into the company’s Board of Directors, coupled with the approval of the FNGR 2021 stock incentive plan and executive compensation.
The company just announced that various matters were duly ratified and have since been implemented by its Board. They included:
- The election of Hsien Loong Wong, Leong Yew Poh, Michael Chan, and Ng Eng Ho into FingerMotion’s Board of Directors
- The re-appointment of Martin Shen as President and Chief Executive Officer and Yew Hon Lee as the Chief Financial Officer, Secretary, and Treasurer of the company
- The selection of Centurion ZD CPA & Co. as FingerMotion’s independent registered public accounting firm
- The sanction of the company’s 2021 Stock Incentive Plan
- The endorsement of the company’s executive compensation
- The acceptance of the frequency of stockholder votes on the company’s executive compensation to be presented to stockholders annually (https://ibn.fm/DwZF0)
These strategic appointments and approvals are geared towards pushing the company forward as it develops supplementary value-added technologies to market to its users. Additionally, they are laying down the foundation in what is expected to be a successful 2022 financial year.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.FingerMotion.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to FNGR are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/FNGR
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.