Clinical research, contract specialists, clinical operations, regulatory affairs, and legal strategists will all convene at Dynamic Global Events’ (“DGE’s”) 4th Clinical Trial Agreements Forum, returning to in-person learning on August 29-30 in Philadelphia, PA. As the only industry forum to specifically focus on Clinical Trial Agreements (‘‘CTAs’’), this will be a must-attend for legal, regulatory, and clinical contracting professionals who want to stay ahead of the curve on the latest strategies to overcome the industry’s most pressing challenges.
The two-day conference is designed to provide a unique networking and learning experience on the key insights and the latest trends, best practices, and most critical factors impacting the effectiveness and efficiency of your Clinical Trial Agreements. Attendees will enrich their knowledge of how best to structure CTAs that safeguard clinical data in today’s constantly evolving ecosystem—and walk away armed with actionable strategies to expedite timelines and achieve contracting success.
Offering both in-person registrations to maximize networking opportunities and possibilities for organizational improvement, and virtual format to attend for those who cannot make it on-site. On-demand access will also be available to watch the recording of the full conference as well.
No other conference goes into as much detail on these timely and crucial topics:
- Explore CTAs in the Context of DCTs and Remote Monitoring
- Key Considerations for CTA Drafting to Avoid Uninsured Losses
- Accelerate Indemnification Clause Negotiations and Timelines
- Protect IP Rights and Prioritize Data Confidentiality
- Create and Negotiate Master Budgets to Reduce Bottlenecks
- Deep Dive into GDPR: Clarifications and Impact on CTAs
- Structure Patient Injury Language in Subcontracts
- Unravel Difficulties Surrounding Investigator-Initiated CTA clauses
- Effectively Reach Consensus Between Sponsors, Sites, and CROs
DGE’s 4th conference focuses specifically on the most critical challenges surrounding Clinical Trial Agreements and how to overcome them.
- Professional speakers from a wide variety of disciplines and backgrounds—including biopharma, research sites, academia, legal experts, and many more luminaries
- Located in the comfortable and beautiful city of Philadelphia, at the ‘Inn at Penn’, a Hilton Hotel
- Registration is available for in-person or virtual attendance
Behind the scenes:
Dynamic Global Events manages a wide-ranging portfolio of educational gatherings for professionals in the life sciences, utilizing in-person, virtual, and hybrid access capabilities. Its content-driven team provides narrowly focused opportunities for professionals by engaging experts who can address specific challenges and help to develop strategies for creating success.
DGE’s customer-first culture helps life sciences professionals differentiate between content and commercialism while promoting the exchange of critical information between life science professionals and suppliers who support shared goals.
For more information about this event, please visit https://ibn.fm/6ZQEr.
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent.
As part of its service, InvestorWire provides coverage of noteworthy announcements. To further expand visibility of achievements being made throughout a multitude of sectors, InvestorWire’s syndication partners have extended the digital coverage to include individual broadcasts on financial websites and platforms visited by millions of investors daily.
For more information, please visit https://www.investorwire.com