In a time of unprecedented public fear and distrust of institutions, life science companies must be more careful than ever to cultivate KOL (Key Opinion Leader) relationships that lend credibility to their products. As regulations grow stricter, and demand for niche products and personalized treatment rises, KOLs are set to play an even more important role in winning acceptance among the medical community.
The increasing trend toward personalized healthcare research online and via other forms of media has created a greater need for medical product developers to competitively market their messages across a wide spectrum of media audiences and prioritize getting the right products into their patients’ hands.
The 3rd KOL Engagement Forum, organized by Dynamic Global Events (Life Science Leader in B2B Conferences), provides an opportunity for Medical Affairs, Medical Science Liaisons (“MSLs”), and KOLs to discuss the latest strategies for effective KOL/HCP engagement.
At the two-day event, attendees will learn a variety of strategies for identifying KOLs and establishing metrics for tracking their reach to end targets. The conference will feature insights on identifying the greatest outreach challenges, how to deal with difficult KOLs, and skills to create strong relationships. In addition, attendees will gain business acumen to optimize business relationships, adapt field medical execution to limited resources, learn about crucial legal and regulatory changes, and much more.
- The 3rd KOL Engagement Forum’s two-day conference in Philadelphia in May is designed to break through barriers impeding medical science products from reaching anticipated end users.
- Key event activities will also be live-streamed.
- Educational presentations target skill development with industry-leading medical experts as well as product marketers and KOLs.
- Networking opportunities will be available for personalized interaction between supply-side commercialization teams, consumer-facing experts, and liaisons.
- Panel discussions will feature a variety of perspectives on relevant topics, and fireside chats will cover value-add opportunities.
- Business development insights will help MSLs breaking into the field, evolving or transitioning to another role.
Behind the scenes:
The 3rd KOL Engagement Forum is a conference hosted by Dynamic Global Events (“DGE”). DGE’s market and content team has successfully built a variety of live, virtual, and hybrid life science conferences on topics ranging from women’s leadership opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry to clinical trial agreements and setting up quality virtual clinical trials (“VCTs”). DGE events help connect professionals with solution providers in a broad range of disciplines.
For more information about this event, please visit https://ibn.fm/xmFLn.
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent.
As part of its service, InvestorWire provides coverage of noteworthy announcements. To further expand visibility of achievements being made throughout a multitude of sectors, InvestorWire’s syndication partners have extended the digital coverage to include individual broadcasts on financial websites and platforms visited by millions of investors daily.
For more information, please visit https://www.investorwire.com
8033 Sunset Blvd Suite 1037-IW
Los Angeles, CA 90046