November 11-12, 2021
Lifescience and pharma professionals are invited to attend the 2nd Rx to OTC symposium being held on November 11-12, 2021. The online event is hosted by Dynamic Global Events (“DGE”), a global event company that caters to the dynamic informational and networking needs of the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Healthcare, Medical Devices, and allied industries.
Become a part of this 2-day communication and networking symposium to understand the complexities, implications, and benefits of switching a product from prescription to over the counter. In keeping with the need of the hour that involves the consumer taking pivotal decisions about their health, the increasing availability of over the counter medicines relieves the burden of cost and improves accessibility. The successful RX to OTC Switch requires strategic planning and preparation where consumers can self-diagnose, self-treat and self-manage on their own. Also, the drug must have low potential for misuse and abuse.
Switching a medicine from prescription to over the counter requires the help of a cross functional team including regulatory, clinical, and marketing.
DGE’s Rx to OTC Switch Symposium provides an excellent platform to bring together industry leaders and specialists who will discuss the latest challenges and opportunities in switches including
- regulatory and data requirements that may be needed depending on the nature of the switch
- digital tools to enable switching in more difficult categories
- the impact of increasing use of telemedicine on the potential for a switch
The topics covered at the symposium:
- Gain a summary of lessons learned from recent successful switches
- Examine the global landscape for switches
- Use digital technology to accompany more complex products
- The impact of telemedicine on health care coordination
- Identify the areas most currently active for switch candidates
- Understand the latest trends on DTC companies causing a barrier to traditional switch and the current consumer landscape
- Scrutinize strategies for commercializing switches and retail execution
- Identifying the road ahead from the FDA and regulatory approaches
- Learn about the latest digital trends
- Determine how to manage COVID related regulatory and clinical delays
For additional information, visit https://ibn.fm/otV6s
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.