- Dealmaker boasts over three years in the market, with a consistent track record of triple-digit year-over-year growth and 30+ deals launched on its platform every month
- The company is committed to delivering transformational innovation to the capital markets
- Its robust, market leading technology is adaptable to client needs and strategically designed for growth into new markets and deal types
- Dealmaker is ideally positioned to capitalize on the rapid growth and transformation of the capital markets, particularly in Reg A+, CF and 506c and 506b, as well as internationally
- The company is led by a seasoned management team supported by a network of experienced advisors
DealMaker is the leading technology solution for companies looking to raise capital faster and more efficiently. Companies of all sizes – from startups to blue chips – use DealMaker to launch and market their offerings to investors across the globe.
DealMaker is the only complete solution for companies raising capital, providing a seamless investor experience and a complete deal CRM with real-time data and analytics, as well as investor management and engagement tools. Companies using DealMaker complete their raises up to 75% faster and over 80% cheaper than traditional methods of capital raising.
Since its founding in 2017, nearly 1,000 capital raises have been completed on DealMaker, including some of the most successful raises in the past three years.
DealMaker has offices in Toronto, Ontario, and Tampa, Florida.
Solutions for Any Type of Capital Raise
A Seamless Investor Journey
Whether investors start their journey by clicking an ‘Invest Now’ link or by receiving a custom email invitation, DealMaker leverages a proprietary question flow that allows investors to complete their subscription agreement in minutes as opposed to hours.
DealMaker digitizes and breaks down the subscription agreement into its core components to ensure investors are only answering the questions relevant to them. This helps to guarantee that investments are secured at the time of interest and with no deficiencies. Companies raising on DealMaker have significantly lower costs, as much as 90% less, due to the elimination of document review and back-and-forth.
Digital Payments, AML and Accredited Investor Verification
The investors’ journey doesn’t end when they sign the subscription agreement. DealMaker has the most robust suite of payment options, including credit card and secure bank-to-bank transfers, to allow investors to pay for their investments immediately and using the methods they prefer. Digital payments increase conversion rates and average investment amounts on every type of deal by removing friction in the payment process.
DealMaker also has automated AML built into the platform – a feature that’s crucial for any marketed raise, including Reg A+ and Crowdfunding, but also anytime investments are accepted from unknown investors. For 506c raises, DealMaker also has Accredited Investor Verification built into the platform, eliminating painful back-and-forth to ensure investors are verified.
In addition to ensuring that the investor has a seamless journey, Digital payments, AML and Accredited Investor Verification efficiently remove the pain of managing payments, background checks and verification from the company raising capital.
A Complete CRM for the Raise
Raising capital can be an arduous process, particularly when it comes to managing back-and-forth and investor follow-up to get the deal closed. DealMaker eliminates that pain by providing a full deal CRM to all companies raising on its platform.
DealMaker offers real-time data on investor progress and payments, automated reminders to drive conversion, contact information and interaction data, as well as tagging and notes to manage investor interactions and follow-ups. DealMaker also offers full payment reconciliation to ensure all books and records are accurate and companies using its technology can close quickly. Companies using DealMaker are able to maximize conversion on their deals and close their raises up to 75% faster.
Additional Benefits of DealMaker
- Analytics – DealMaker has the most powerful analytical suite on the market. Real-time data provides information at a glance on the performance of the raise, including funnel analytics, conversion, investor progress and payments. DealMaker provides customers with the data they need to ensure their raise is progressing well. For marketed raises, including Regulation A+, Crowdfunding, 506c and Offering Memorandums, DealMaker has a full suite of marketing attribution tools to track the success of the marketing spend.
- Shareholder Engagement and Management – The DMEngage shareholder management and engagement tool allows companies to share information, news releases and documents with current and potential investors and stakeholders before, during and after the raise. Investors and stakeholders also have access to all their information and documents in a branded portal. Whether it is a testing the waters campaign, uploading a DRS statement or sharing the companies’ latest quarterly results, DMEngage allows companies to manage all non-raise communication and engagement. DealMaker’s extensive research has shown that companies that engage their shareholders and stakeholders regularly raise more and faster and have more successful subsequent rounds.
- Partners and Expertise – Having completed nearly 1,000 raises, DealMaker has unparalleled experience in capital raising. DealMaker’s customer success team prepares a detailed plan for each raise to ensure no detail is missed and customers are set up for success. DealMaker has also established the largest network of partners in the space. Whether customers need a marketing partner, a financial publisher, a broker dealer, a law firm, an auditor or investor relations, DealMaker can make referrals and ensure they have the right team in place for a successful raise.
Types of Raises
- Regulation A+, 506c and Crowdfunding – Companies completing marketed raises on DealMaker own their brands and drive investors through a landing page that lives on the companies’ own website. Reg A+, 506c and Crowdfunding are the ultimate marketing tools, allowing companies to engage and grow their customer bases while raising capital. Marketed raises also have access to DealMaker’s best-in-class solutions, including digital payment tools, automated AML checks and Accredited Investor Verification services. As a result, companies raising via Reg A+, Reg CF and 506c on DealMaker have higher average investment amounts and conversion.
- Seed Rounds, 506b, Accredited Investors and Funds – DealMaker’s solutions for traditional capital raises and funds start with a digitized subscription agreement and proprietary question flow. No matter how complex the raise, DealMaker’s question flow ensures subscription agreements are completed in minutes, with no deficiencies.
DealMaker Co-Founder and CEO Rebecca Kacaba has been honored as one of Lexpert’s ‘Top 40 Under 40’ in the legal field and was recognized as one of North America’s most innovative lawyers by the Financial Times. She practiced law on Bay Street for over 10 years and was co-chair of the Toronto Venture Technology and Emerging Growth Companies Group at a law firm while she worked as an M&A attorney in Canada’s financial district.
The company’s Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Mat Goldstein has practiced law on Wall Street and Bay Street, also gaining recognition from Financial Times as one of North America’s most innovative lawyers. Prior to launching DealMaker, he built and advised several startup enterprises.
DealMaker’s Chief Technology Officer is Geronimo de Abreu. With experience running his own development firm and scaling numerous companies through startup and growth, Mr. de Abreu has a diverse background in computer engineering, entrepreneurship and business strategy (MBA) to take DealMaker to the next level.
DealMaker’s VP of Sales and Marketing, Michael Werry has over a decade of experience successfully building and leading sales organizations in both the SaaS and financial services industries, ranging from startups to SME’s with over $750 million in annual revenue. He brings a wealth of experience in scaling organizations through periods of exponential growth.
The company’s VP Finance, Frank Jessop is a CFA, CPA, CA with a BMath in Stats from Waterloo. He provided leadership to the PwC emerging growth companies group before leading Sensibill through its Series B over the course of the last five years.
The company is also supported by advisers with decades of experience in the capital markets and their foundational technologies.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.DealMaker.tech.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to DealMaker are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/Deal
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.investorwire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.