- 66% of US consumers (80% of consumers aged 18-34) are willing to pay more for products made with sustainability in mind
- The luxury home décor market is expected to reach $207 billion by 2027, growing from $118 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 5.14%
- Coyuchi guarantees the highest environmental and ethical standards through its certifications – The Global Organic Textile Standard (“GOTS”), Fair Trade Certified, and MADE SAFE(R)
- Coyuchi is built upon four foundational pillars – protecting the environment, innovating circular design, living sustainably, and enriching the community – with over 1400 SKUs made from 100% organic cotton
- The company is currently accepting investment through Regulation A+ offerings
Coyuchi is setting the gold standard in sustainable luxury home goods, offering sustainably produced luxury organic bedding, sheets, towels, apparel, and other home goods for the environmentally conscious home. For 30 years, Coyuchi has explored organic farming and sustainable textiles, and guarantees the highest environmental and ethical standards through its acquisition of certifications, including The Global Organic Textile Standard (“GOTS”), Fair Trade Certified, and MADE SAFE(R). Backed by a seasoned leadership team, a robust e-commerce shopping experience, and a healthy customer base driving the fast-growing organic luxury market, Coyuchi is positioned to propel its new growth phase as the world awakens to sustainability at scale.
The home décor market consists of anything that makes a home look more stylish and aesthetically pleasing while having a specific purpose for the occupants within the home. Products that fall within this category include carpets, rugs, shelves, towels, paintings, bedding, and more, with interior designers charging fees that range from $2,000 to $10,000, depending on the size of the home. In 2020, the United States was the single largest national market for luxury home décor, next to Europe, which dominated the global market, driven by strong demand in the UK, France, Germany, and Italy. The demand for luxury home décor is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.14% from 2021 to 2027, from $118 billion in 2020 to $207 billion in 2027 (https://ibn.fm/lKvkr).
Despite the threat of rising inflation, which has grown from 1.4% in 2020 to 8.5% in 2022, 66% of consumers (80% of young consumers ages 18-34) report a willingness to pay more for sustainable products (https://ibn.fm/TI0dx). To be considered sustainable, products must provide environmental, social, and economic benefits while protecting public health and the environment over the entire lifecycle of the product – from the extraction of raw materials to manufacturing, distribution, and disposal.
Coyuchi is built upon four foundational pillars – protecting the environment, innovating circular design, living sustainably, and enriching the community. Coyuchi’s product assortment consists of consciously designed products spread across 1400 SKUs. The company’s current product base consists of four core categories:
- Bedding – Coyuchi provides a full suite of sustainable, organic, high-quality sheets, duvet covers, blankets, and throws
- Bath – luxury line of towels, bath rugs, and mats
- Apparel – premium apparel for men and women, including robes, sweaters, pants, and pajamas
- Lifestyle – the lifestyle category offers over 135 SKUs ranging from organic napkins to crossbody totes
The global market for organic bedding had an estimated value of $814.3 million in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9%, resulting in a value of $1.1 billion by 2027 (https://ibn.fm/Y83Dm). Coyuchi’s organic bedding uses only 100% organic cotton materials, a standard utilized across all its products. In 2021, the company earned $33.3 million in net sales, amounting to 26% YoY growth, approximately five times the industry average of only 5%. The company also achieved customer growth resulting in 200,000 active customers and averaging 35% repeat customer purchase rates.
Coyuchi is currently accepting investment as part of a Regulation A+ offering. The company’s profile can be found on Manhattan Street Capital or through its Offering Circular.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.Coyuchi.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to Coyuchi are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/COYU
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent.
As part of its service, InvestorWire provides coverage of noteworthy announcements. To further expand visibility of achievements being made throughout a multitude of sectors, InvestorWire’s syndication partners have extended the digital coverage to include individual broadcasts on financial websites and platforms visited by millions of investors daily.
For more information, please visit https://www.investorwire.com
8033 Sunset Blvd Suite 1037-IW
Los Angeles, CA 90046
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.