Date: December 15–17, 2021
Venue: Moscone Center San Francisco, 747 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94103
NCIA’s 7th Annual Cannabis Business Summit & Expo is the premiere national destination for everyone interested in the legal cannabis sector.
Join like-minded professionals December 15-17, 2021 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco — the gateway to the Emerald Triangle — to brush up on the latest trends, explore new products and services, and tap into the support of a national network. Also known as #CannaBizSummit, this event is the ideal opportunity to re-energize your business and career.
Hosted by the National Cannabis Industry Association (“NCIA”), the largest and oldest national trade association advancing the interests of the cannabis industry, Cannabis Business Summit & Expo is the industry’s most influential national B2B trade show.
Gathering over 125 speakers, more than 80 educational sessions, and hundreds of brands, #CannaBizSummit is the only event that brings together an exclusive lineup of education, exhibitors, and experiences under one roof. Furthermore, through networking mixers and after parties, event guests from throughout the country, including licensed merchants, cultivators, cannabis sector business owners, and consumer enthusiasts, will have the opportunity to form significant connections with fellow professionals.
Key points to remember:
- Hundreds of exhibitors will showcase the latest technology, goods, and services. Visitors will be able to shop and compare benefits side by side, plus watch live demos.
- Expert industry speakers will reveal tricks of the trade and key insights to help individuals future-proof their cannabis business, even in the face of economic and environmental change.
- Attendees can enjoy the networking mixer, after parties, and gain one-on-one time with suppliers throughout the show, as opportunities to reconnect with colleagues and forge new business relationships.
- Attend educational sessions covering a range of topics across the entire cannabis ecosystem. On the new Live Podcast Stage, people may also watch live recordings of their favorite podcasts.
- The new BLOOM: A Brands Experience gives an exciting opportunity to explore cannabis products from brands all over the country.
- Attend off-site excursions to see how other dispensaries and operations deliver excellent products and services to their customers.
NCIA’s 7th Annual Cannabis Business Summit & Expo will feature the premiere of BLOOM, a “show within a show” that will provide attendees with a unique sensory experience, allowing them to view, touch, and smell items from dozens of brands specializing in flower, vapor, pre-roll, oils, edibles, and more. These vendors will be featured in a custom-designed, easy-to-navigate neighborhood setting.
Retailers, infused product manufacturers, distributors, and cultivators with
Cultivators with an active state license may attend the Expo, Keynote Sessions, and General Sessions on a complimentary basis. Additional ticketing options start at $59.
For more information, please visit https://ibn.fm/ZUMXO
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.