- Up to 50% of cancer is preventable, while other types can be detected or treated early, often resulting in complete remission for patients
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. uses blood-based testing to detect many types of cancer (multi-cancer tests) and pre-cancer diseases, predicting its potential to occur in the future
- Company’s proprietary CDA technology is powered by a database of over 220,000 clinical and general population test samples and cases and leverages a proprietary algorithm to generate personalized cancer screening
- Its follow-up study on multi-cancer risk assessment tests is believed to be the largest on-going study which has demonstrated its effectiveness with significant amount of confirmed cases of over 20 cancer types, over 20 pre-cancer diseases and major diseases at the hospitals
Cancer is the second leading cause of death worldwide, claiming approximately 10 million lives per year, which equals approximately one in six of all annual deaths. With the proper screening and detection methods, as well as healthy lifestyle choices including public health measures like immunizations against infections that could cause cancer, the World Health Organization (“WHO”) estimates that up to 50% of cancers could be prevented. Many of the cancers that are not preventable can be detected early, treated, and cured – sending the patient into remission (https://ibn.fm/sYvxk). But cancers are frequently not caught by general practitioners, missed because the symptoms are overlooked or attributed to something else. The results can be deadly, with cancers being detected at a dangerously late stage.
AnPac Bio-Medical Science (NASDAQ: ANPC), a biotechnology company focused on cancer screening and early detection, has developed a proprietary approach to detect cancerous and pre-cancerous diseases – Cancer Differentiation Analysis (“CDA”) technology. CDA uses the blood’s natural biophysical properties to identify cancerous environments before tumors even form. CDA platform, in which CDA technology is combined with protein based biomarker tests to obtain even more comprehensive information, can be used to obtain more comprehensive data and information.
Unlike most liquid-based cancer screening and detection methods, CDA platform from AnPac Bio focuses on assessing the existing protein based biomarkers with biophysical properties of the blood tested to signal the lead-up to serious health problems, including cancer, which has been used to help assessing cancer risk and its type, and predict where the risk is highest in the future through a standard blood test.
CDA is powered by a database of over 220,000 samples and cases, allowing it to serve as a new approach to disease and cancer screening. AnPac Bio’s technology leverages a proprietary algorithm that synthesizes the data, effectively generating a personalized assessment approach for general population. Through CDA and CDA platform, AnPac Bio aims to fulfill numerous goals, including:
- Innovate: In the cancer screening industry, AnPac Bio is an innovator. CDA research has been ongoing since 2008, with commercial operations commencing in 2015. The company considers itself a thought leader in developing multi-cancer screening
- Detect: AnPac Bio is passionate about the early detection of signals of life-threatening cancers
- Identify: AnPac Bio’s CDA identifies the risks of up to 26 different types of cancers with high sensitivity and specificity
- Provide: AnPac Bio’s platform provides a multi-level and multi-parameter analysis with proprietary algorithmic assessment, resulting in accurate and easy-to-understand results
- Prove: Using the analysis of database consisting of over 220,000 samples, AnPac Bio and its CDA technology have been proven to identify individuals with pre- and early-stage cancer in general population that were previously assessed “cancer-free” through more conventional testing methods
- Biophysical Properties: CDA focuses on analyzing biophysical properties of human blood samples and correlates them to biophysical properties and cancer occurrence
AnPac Bio is thus uniquely positioned to disrupt the global cancer diagnostics market, which is expected to reach $249.6 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period (https://ibn.fm/0Nt7e). The rapid growth in the industry can be attributed to the increased need for early detection and screening methods, which AnPac Bio and its proprietary technology offer.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.AnPacBio.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to ANPC are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/ANPC
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.