- The AmpliTech management team is led by Founder, President, CEO, and CTO Fawad Maqbool, who has been in the microwave industry for over 30 years
- AmpliTech’s current catalog of devices is substantial, and it is always growing and adapting to include new technology
- Currently, the company’s target markets include 5G/6G infrastructures, AR/VR, Cyber Security, Military/Defense, SATCOM, Autonomous Self-Driving Vehicles, and more
- Current AmpliTech product offerings support a frequency range of 50 kHz to 44 GHz, with plans to eventually offer designs up to 100 GHz
- The global microwave devices market was valued at $7.44 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $9 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.23%
AmpliTech Group (NASDAQ: AMPG, AMPGW) designs, develops and manufactures custom radio frequency (“RF”) components for the commercial, SATCOM, space and military markets. In addition to developing new products for the 5G/6G wireless ecosystem and infrastructure, the company has placed focus on the development of leading-edge solutions in quantum computing in support of U.S. efforts to reach the coveted position of quantum supremacy. The company maintains a commitment to R&D that allows it to remain at the forefront of emerging technologies. AmpliTech aims to use its advanced techniques and IP to provide tomorrow’s technology today, improving everyone’s quality of life.
AmpliTech was founded by Fawad Maqbool in 2002 to fill the need for affordable, high-quality, customized and state-of-the-art amplifiers and components. Headquartered in Bohemia, New York, the company currently has distributors and representatives available worldwide.
AmpliTech’s mission is to develop quality, state-of-the-art microwave amplifiers by leveraging its experience, proven technical expertise and superior design heritage. The company’s products cover a frequency range from 50 kHz to 44 GHz, with plans to eventually offer designs up to 100 GHz. Its current catalog includes:
- Low Noise Amplifiers
- Cryogenic Amplifiers
- Limiting Amplifiers
- Waveguide Amplifiers
- Medium/High Power Amplifiers
- Surface Mount Amplifiers
All the company’s products come with a satisfaction guarantee, as the company is fully committed to providing only high-quality products free from manufacturing and material defects and guaranteed to perform according to applicable specifications.
Leveraging more than 100 years of combined experience in microwave systems and component design ranging from active components to passive devices, AmpliTech also provides valuable consulting services and technical assistance to its customers.
With capabilities ranging from initial design to final manufacturing and delivery, the company’s team also offers project management services and advice on both technical aspects and how to handle business issues such as resource allocation, customer contact, budget restraints, time limits and more.
Other key benefits of AmpliTech consulting services that can give its customers a definitive edge include:
- Timely technical assistance
- Little or no learning curve
- Less long-term costs associated with full-time employees with benefits and salaries
- Availability when necessary
- Customer support with schedules, project management and on the job training
- Access to technology
- Partnering for manufacturing and/or complete turn-key product solution
- Personal guidance from concept to development
- Custom designs for each application
The global microwave devices market was valued at $7.44 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.23% and reach $9 billion by 2025 (https://ibn.fm/4K2zG). Governmental expenditures in the defense and space communications sectors are expected to expand the opportunities for growth within the industry.
AmpliTech continues to follow its strategy of identifying key elements in today’s technological revolution. It is leveraging its technical expertise and experience to align product portfolios and IP with innovation (https://ibn.fm/HOxeY). The company has plans to be a catalyst in the enhancement, development and distribution of breakthroughs in the following sizeable markets:
- High Speed Terrestrial and Satellite Terminals (SATCOM, “Internet in the Sky”)
- 5G/Wi-Fi6E and 6G wireless infrastructure (Cellular Base Stations, Small Cells, Private Wi-Fi Networks)
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Cloud Farms, Big Data and MEC architecture
- Quantum Supercomputers/Quantum Research
- Deep Space Astronomy
- Autonomous Self-Driving Vehicles
- Telemedicine, AR/VR (Augmented and Virtual Reality)
- Drones, UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles)
- Military/Defense ECM/EW
Fawad Maqbool is the Founder, President, CEO and CTO of AmpliTech Group Inc. He has been in the microwave industry for over 30 years. Mr. Maqbool spent 14 years developing state-of-the-art amplifiers and components for MITEQ Inc., a leading microwave and communications equipment supplier. He founded AmpliComm in 2000, which was subsequently acquired by Aeroflex Inc. Mr. Maqbool has management and design experience, which has led to the development of microwave technology on a commercial and military level. He holds a B.S.E.E in Microwave Engineering and a B.S.E.E in Bio-Medical Engineering from CUNY and an M.S.E.E from the Polytechnic University of New York.
Louisa Sanfratello is the company’s CFO. She is a Certified Public Accountant (“CPA”) and has worked in various industries since 1998. During this time, she held roles as an accountant for charities and schools, consisting of the preparation of official financial documents and day-to-day financial management requirements. Ms. Sanfratello began her professional career in 1987 at Holtz, Rubinstein & Co., a public accounting firm. She gathered two years of experience there before gaining her CPA and taking on more challenging roles.
Brandon Worster is the company’s Director of Engineering. He joined AmpliTech at the end of 2019, bringing over 14 years of design and management experience. His specialty is Low Noise and Medium Power Amplifiers, but Mr. Worster also has vast experience with various systems, including RF/Microwave devices and systems. He holds a master’s degree in electrical engineering and is an adjunct professor at Farmingdale University in New York.
John P. Pastore is AmpliTech’s Director of Sales. He has worked in the microwave industry for more than 35 years, including time with some of the industry’s leading names. Mr. Pastore is a hands-on professional who has experience that spans over 20 years with progressive roles that blend technical, manufacturing, customer service and management expertise. He is an extremely valuable asset to the company as it moves forward due to his business savvy approach and deep industry knowledge. He has a B.S. in Business Management.
- Syed handles Technical Sales and is the company’s Director of IT. He is an electrical engineer with more than 10 years of business experience. Since 2011, he has led Technical Sales for AmpliTech, and he recently became the President and CEO of his own company while also serving as Chief Technical Sales consultant for numerous other companies and groups in New York City. Mr. Syed has been in the IT industry for 25 years. He is a Computer Engineer by trade and a Certified Netware Engineer and Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.AmpliTechInc.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to AMPG are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/AMPG
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.