NEW YORK, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NetworkWire — Finovate is pleased to announce the winners of the 2021 Finovate Awards, recognizing excellence in fintech across 25 different categories. This marks the third annual Finovate Awards competition, which aims to highlight the stellar work carried out by the companies who are driving fintech innovation forward and the individuals who are bringing new ideas to life.
This year, Finovate had a record number of nominations for the awards. The winning companies and individuals have all proven that they have what it takes to advance standout products, services and overall excellence within their respective fields. While only one company can win, it’s worth recognizing the quality of all the companies who made it to the final stage. A full list of the finalists can be found at the following link: https://informaconnect.com/finovate-industry-awards/awards-categories
Judges for the awards, which included media analysts, board members, bankers, fintech founders and other leaders, were given the arduous task of sifting through a record number of nominations and distilling them down to a single winner in each category.
Without further ado, please find below the winners taking home the prizes in each of their respective categories this year:
- Best Alternative Investments Platform: Pipe
- Best Back-Office / Core Service Provider: MANTL
- Best Consumer Lending Platform: Salary Finance
- Best Customer Experience Solution: TMRW by UOB
- Best Digital Bank: Oxygen
- Best Digital Mortgage Platform: LendingHome
- Best Embedded Finance Solution: ApexEdge
- Best Enterprise Payments Solution: GoCardless
- Best Financial Mobile App: Simplifi by Quicken
- Best Fintech Accelerator/Incubator: Financial Solutions Lab
- Best Fintech Partnership: T-Mobile and BM Technologies
- Best ID Management Solution: IDology
- Best Insurtech Solution: FloodFlash
- Best Mobile Payments Solution: Simpl
- Best RegTech Solution: Featurespace
- Best SMB/SME Banking Solution: Ramp
- Best Use of AI/ML: Zest AI
- Best Wealth Management Solution: Charles Schwab
- Excellence in Financial Inclusion: Airtel Money
- Excellence in Pandemic Response: Biz2Credit
- Excellence in Sustainability: BlocPower
- Executive of the Year: Barbara Morgan, FIS
- Fintech Woman of the Year: Jo Ann Barefoot
- Innovator of the Year: Jon Schlossberg
- Top Emerging Tech Company: Synctera
Finovate would like to thank the judges, followers and everyone who took the time to submit a nomination. Congratulations to the winners!
A subsidiary of Informa Connect, Finovate is a research and events firm focused on innovation in financial and banking technology. Its team runs the Finovate conference series and authors the popular Finovate blog. Finovate is the only conference series focused exclusively on showcasing the best and most innovative new financial and banking technologies. Finovate conferences consistently attract large, high-impact audiences of senior financial and banking executives, venture capitalists, press, industry analysts, bloggers, regulators and entrepreneurs.