- Brian J. Esposito, founder and CEO of Esposito Intellectual Enterprises, LLC., boasts 20 years of experience and a proven track record of driving growth and innovation
- Increase in Strong Advisory Board: Agnes Budzyn, Anthony Scaramucci, Larry Namer, Michael J. Malik Sr., Andrew Fromm, Brandon Fugal, and Raul Leal
- Newest board additions bring the company closer to its ultimate vision and further strengthen its competitive advantages, including innovative technology, a diverse portfolio, and highly experienced leadership
Diamond Lake Minerals (OTC: DLMI), a company positioning itself as a rapidly developing leader in the digital asset and security token space, recently announced the appointment of a new CEO and several advisors, alongside its strategic rebranding. The addition of Brian J. Esposito as new CEO, plus board members Agnes Budzyn, Anthony Scaramucci, Larry Namer, Michael J. Malik Sr., Andrew Fromm, Brandon Fugal, and Raul Leal, promotes and bolsters the company’s strategic growth plan, strengthening its corporate advantages in developing and supporting SEC-registered security tokens.
Digital assets offer an important new opportunity for investors. However, learning to navigate it can be complicated for many of those who are interested. For those looking to invest in the digital assets, blockchain, and security token industry, Diamond Lake Minerals offers an opportunity that makes it easy to invest without needing to learn all of the ins and outs. It’s an offering that requires a thoughtful mix of technical, managerial, and marketing prowess.
The company’s new CEO, Brian J. Esposito, has been ranked among the world’s top 10 CEOs for 2020, 2021, and 2022 in The World’s CEO Rankings Awards by Adria Management, LLC. He is a renowned entrepreneur and business leader with a proven track record of driving growth and innovation. Mr. Esposito is the founder and CEO of Esposito Intellectual Enterprises, LLC (EIE), a holding company with over 20 years of experience with business startups and investments. He has been featured in The Corporate Investment Times, in the Top 100 in Real Estate in 2021, and the Top 100 Innovators and Entrepreneurs in 2022. Diamond Lake Minerals benefits from Mr. Esposito’s wealth of knowledge and experience, which are fueled by his drive, ethics, and passion, giving impressive growth opportunities to the company.
“My goal at Diamond Lake Minerals is to build a company with strong earnings, provide real shareholder value with sustainable, healthy growth, and have in the public markets one of the most highly coveted securities that has ever been created,” he said (https://ibn.fm/juECd). “With my history, experience, reach, strong relationships, and strategies, as well as building out a tremendous team here at Diamond Lake Minerals, I believe we can truly accomplish just that.”
Michael Reynolds, President and Director of Diamond Lake Minerals, said he had been searching for the right CEO for seven years. “It is a rarity to find, in this day and age, a seasoned executive and leader who has not only overcome and accomplished what Mr. Esposito has but also someone who respects and values old-school business principles and philosophies,” Mr. Reynolds added. “He is someone who understands how to truly build shareholder value and can handle himself extremely well in any situation. I have all the confidence in the world that Diamond Lake Minerals is in the right hands and expect to see great things for this wonderful company and all its current and future shareholders.”
In addition to Mr. Esposito, Diamond Lake Minerals welcomed new advisors, developing a talented and diversely experienced board.
- Agnes Budzyn, the Managing Partner of Bluedge Ventures, is a distinguished entrepreneur and board member with a wealth of experience in blockchain, digital assets, and traditional finance. Ms. Budzyn holds prestigious positions on the Board of Directors at the Biden Institute, the FTSE Russell Digital Asset Advisory Committee, and the Yale Club Audit Committee.
- Anthony Scaramucci, the founder and managing partner of SkyBridge, has unparalleled expertise in finance, technology, and business strategy. His skill and experience will be instrumental in shaping Diamond Lake Minerals’ strategic direction to redefine the future of traditional and digital securities.
- Larry Namer, the founder of E! Entertainment TV and President of Metan Global, is an esteemed entertainment industry veteran renowned for his influential contributions to cable television, live events, music, and new media. His innovative vision and experience make him a welcomed addition to Diamond Lake Minerals’ ambitious vision.
- Michael J. Malik Sr., a prominent entrepreneur and leader in casino development, has spearheaded projects in California, Michigan, New York, and more. His contributions during his career have been instrumental in bringing gaming and entertainment opportunities to numerous communities.
- Andrew Fromm, founder of Fromm Consulting, is a seasoned CEO and consultant with a focus on music publishing. He is known for his expertise in asset sales, songwriting, and artist development. His experience and network showcase his versatility and authority in the field.
- Brandon Fugal, Chairman of Colliers International in Utah, is a co-founder of multiple ventures including Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors, Cypher, Axcend, and Texas Growth Fund, and is recognized for his authority in real estate and entrepreneurship.
- Raul Leal, CEO of SH Hotels & Resorts, is an experienced CEO in the hospitality sector known for his visionary leadership of SH Hotels & Resorts, and his former role at Virgin Hotels. He is known for securing over $500 million in funding and revolutionizing guest experiences.
The strategic advisors added to Diamond Lake Minerals are all highly motivated to work alongside Mr. Esposito to bring the company closer to its ultimate vision and further strengthen its competitive advantages: innovative technology, experienced leadership, a diverse portfolio, and regulatory compliance.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to DLMI are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/DLMI
InvestorWire (“IW”) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on advanced wire-grade press release syndication for private and public companies and the investment community. It is one of 60+ brands within the Dynamic Brand Portfolio @ IBN that delivers: (1) access to a vast network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to efficiently and effectively reach a myriad of target markets, demographics and diverse industries; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ outlets; (3) enhanced press release enhancement to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of tailored corporate communications solutions. With broad reach and a seasoned team of contributing journalists and writers, IW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that want to reach a wide audience of investors, influencers, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, IW brings its clients unparalleled recognition and brand awareness. IW is where breaking news, insightful content and actionable information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is powered by IBN