Robinhood Markets Inc.’s mobile trading platform, Robinhood, breaks down its 100 most popular stocks. The following are included in the current list of these ultra-popular stocks:
- Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC)
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK.B)
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: NCLH)
- The Boeing Company (NYSE: BA)
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (NASDAQ: AMD)
- Spirit Airlines Inc. (NYSE: SAVE)
- United Airlines Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: UAL)
- Gilead Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ: GILD)
- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (NYSE: KOS)
- Zoom Video Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: ZM)
- Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ: SBUX)
- Square Inc. (NYSE: SQ)
- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE)
- Square Inc. (NYSE: SQ)
- Organigram Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: OGI)
- NIO Inc. American (NYSE: NIO)
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL)
- Bank of America Corporation (NYSE: BAC)
- NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA)
- Lyft Inc. (NASDAQ: LYFT)
For more details, visit https://ibn.fm/vn5r3
About Robinhood Markets Inc.
Robinhood is an American financial services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. The company offers a mobile app and website that provides the ability to invest in stocks, ETFs and options through Robinhood Financial and crypto trading through Robinhood Crypto. Robinhood operates a website and mobile apps for iPhone, Apple Watch and Android. The company has no storefront branches and operates entirely online without fees. For more information, visit www.Robinhood.com.
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.investorwire.com
8033 Sunset Blvd Suite 1037-IW
Los Angeles, CA 90046
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.